I love reading facts about people in this blogosphere we share. The insight it gives into a little of a bloggers personal world and how they see themselves is interesting. Maybe it’s the psychologist in me that pays too much attention but I could read facts all day!
In light of that, here’s 20 fact’s about me. What they say about me? Is that I’m hella wierd.. Enjoy..
1. Once I ate a live worm. It was horrid. Don’t do it.
2. I’ve owned 9 cats, 5 dogs, 7 turtles, 2 parrots and A LOT of fishes. Zoo pending.
3. My dream job is to be a shrink.
4. I have metal plates, about 16 screws, bolts, a metal tight rope going through my ankle on my left foot. Don’t ask. I’ll post a blog about it at some point. It took me 8 months to walk again.
5. I suffered from depression for a very long time.
6. My favourite dish are tiny fishes cooked with indian spices (with eyeballs and bones and everything). In my language it’s called “Keski Maas”.
Gross right but it tastes soooo good okay!
7. I’ve broken my bone under my eye and spent 6 weeks with a half blown up face and bed bound. I knowwww, I’m a walking hazard!
8. I got married at 18! Had my first child a month before I turned 22 and my second at 23.
9. I moved to Dubai and hated it for ages. Now I’m coming around now. Ish.
10. I was an emo, goth and a scene kid at some point. I know lol..
Audrey Kitching was my idol!
11. I hate summer. Great country I’ve moved to hey..
13. I have never been bowling.
14. I was bullied when I was younger by my best friend. Crazy right because that makes no sense!
15. I was OBSESSED with Ribena blackcurrant flavour and it was the ONLY drink I drank for 4 years! (Obv water aswell).
16. When I was 7 and my sister was 5, I convinced her a red chilli was a sweet and she ate it.. My parents murdered me! But looking back I think it’s hilarious now. Am I evil?
17. It’s been 4 and a half years that I am sheesha/hookah sober. I used to be an addict.
18. I hate spending money on myself.
19. I have 4 crease line thingys on both pinky fingers, when most people have 3.
20. I went through a looong phase of wanting to be a vampire! When The Vampire Diaries started, I never missed an episode till it ended in March 2017; 9 years later! Talk about loyal.
Do you have some interesting facts about you?